SpeedChange Performance Coach
T: 07973 692484
Dean is a successful entrepreneur with a record of success in several senior executive and board positions in various global manufacturing and service PLC’s. He is a motivated and driven business professional specialising in business development, turnaround and growth with demonstrable qualities of leadership, decision making and problem solving.
Successfully leads company turnarounds – Proven expertise where substantial losses are turned into exceptional profits.
- Drives greater performance and productivity of individuals, teams and the business
- Influences Improved relationships between individuals and departments.
- Coaches employee engagement and motivation through leading by example.
- Raises awareness to increase creativity, learning and knowledge.
- Facilitates the implementation of change.
- Coaches the “Know How” to improve bottom-line financial performance.
- Advises best practice to attract and retain talent.
- Drives a performance culture.
- As a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, Dean follows the professional code of conduct as laid down by the institute. Treat people as you would wish to be treated yourself.
ROLE IN BUFFIN LEADERSHIP INTERNATIONAL
To deliver the unique proven business performance tools of SpeedChange Performance Coaching.
Dean has a specific passion in demonstrating to Leaders and Managers the benefit of Employee Engagement.