Mallika Bohm PhD
SpeedChange Performance Coach
T: +44 (0)7931696319
Mallika Bohm is an independent technical consultant, and is the founder and Managing Director of CAMI Consultancy, an advanced material innovation company. She is a highly qualified professional with a PhD in Physics and MSc in Chemistry & PG certificate in Corrosion Engineering. Over more than two decades of her professional career, she has worked as a highly successful educator, a scientist with proven track record of innovation in product and process developments, an empathetic, inspirational team leader and for the last 20 months, as a persevering technical director for a technology start-up company.
She has a wide range of skills and competencies and has won a number of awards in her field. During her tenure with Tata steel, she proved to be an accomplished project manager; having delivered successful outcomes for three European funded projects collaborated amongst multinational organisations under her leadership. She also accomplished successful implementation of a new product, with a multidisciplinary, multi-function team consisting of technical, production, commercial and procurement personnel that generated new revenue for the company. She has also worked a few years as a consultant and a facilitator for Asset Integrity Management project in Steel Manufacturing Plant. Mallika is excited about the opportunity provided by BLI and believes that empowering individuals always leads to the collective betterment of the society.
Company recognition award for Leadership (2015), Developed the company premises in Cambridge from a 3 employee space to a full fledged organisation with 3700 sqft facilities and 10 personnel (9 technical staff and an office administrator).
- Won the award of Best in Promising innovation/new product category at Global TATA Innovista award (2016); Intercompany Innovation competition within the Tata group.
- 15 granted, pending and applied patents related to innovative products and process.
- Successful project management for financial achievements in commercial project implementations and influencing standards organisations to make adjustments in policies and guidelines from successful data driven projects.
- Extensive experience in creating and implementing effective management strategy and SMART goals at the start of the projects regardless of the size or nature of the project.
- Influencing collaboration amongst multifunctional teams through their involvement in formulating project strategies to ensure buy-in with respect to the scope, financial / resource commitments and time lines.
Firm believer in developing, maintaining and fostering effective relationships with clients, customers, suppliers and peer groups.
Delivering strategic and facilitation support to enable decisions at Board Level.
Won company recognition award for Customer Focus and Exemplified Unity (2013)for working with multi-disciplinary project teams under transition of technical projects through to implementation stage using/applying transparent communications, sustained motivation and effective project management.